Michael and I got up early and went to eat breakfast and then went to Pioneer Park to play tennis and basketball. Ok, we really didn't play a real game of tennis or basketball, but we had fun hitting the ball back and forth to each other and shooting some hoops. I thought I did alright playing tennis but man, I am bad at basketball. I think I made a total of 3 baskets, of which 2 of them were captured in the pictures below. While walking back to the car, I thought it would be fun to play on the playground. I wanted to try the monkey bars and wow, was I unsuccessful. I think I ripped my shoulder of out my socket. I forgot how much weight I was trying to support! I then moved to the swings. I started to get dizzy and sick. I'm just not a kid anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment