I weigh in again on Tuesday. I'm crossing my fingers my results are good enough to move up the ranks again.
Total 1st place female: -5.12%
Total 1st place male: -5.11%
Total Me: -2.06%
# of people who did worse than me this week: 14 females and 5 males
Average weight loss for week 3: -.16% female, -1.03% male
Where I rank with the females: 8 of 19 (last week 13 of 19)
A few of you have asked me what I have been doing to lose weight. I plan on doing a more detailed post but here is an overview of what I am doing.
-I eat 1,200-1,400 calories a day, depending on if I exercise that day.
-I am counting calories only for weight loss but am reading nutrition labels for everything
-I am working out at least 3-4 times a week. I do mostly cardio (treadmill, bike, elliptical-30-35 minutes a day) with a little bit of strength training (I need to do more)
-I am watching my sugar intake and trying not to eat sweets
-I eat plenty of vegetables and really pushing myself to eat fruit (I like fruit but I just don't reach for/crave it naturally)
-I try and eat lots of protein. I eat chicken, LOTS of turkey and cottage cheese as my main sources of protein.
-I drink water, decaf green tea or 10 calorie vitamin water only. No pop or juice and an occasional alcoholic drink.
1 comment:
So far so good!!! Keep it up!
Post a Comment