Sunday, April 5, 2009

Germans and Psychos

I went out with Chris, Tanya and Kelley last night.  I hadn't seen Kelley in over 10 years so it was fun to reconnect with him again.  We spent a little time over at Tanya and Chris's before we decided to venture out in the rain/snow mix.  We first went to Gasthof's/Mario's Keller Bar.  None of us had ever been there before but a place all of us wanted to try.  We didn't stay long.  It was packed and the atmosphere was like you were in the downstairs of a frat house, people and all.  The crowd was just not our thing.   We decided to go to Psycho Suzi's where we spent the remainder of our night.   If you haven't been there, they have a bunch of different fun drinks that are served in different ceramic glasses that you can buy.   I had a drink in a coconut and a pineapple.  I also got a cute little monkey that was hanging on the drink.  He was so cute that Tanya gave me hers too.  It doesn't take much to amuse me or make me happy. 




2 comments:

Ang said...

2 super fun places... that's my 'hood!
Looks like you guys had a good time :)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Psycho Suzie's is on my list for this summer :)