Thursday, April 30, 2009

Photo Hunt is Complete! Vote for ME!

I finished the photo hunt that took place during the month of April.  Please be so kind and vote for me by visiting HERE.  Vote by May 7th!  



1. Cool or interesting architecture

2. A sign of Spring/Autumn (So. Hemi)

3. Something musical

4. Something sweet
5. Something metallic

6. A landscape

7. An interesting doorway

8. A reflection

9. A cemetery
10. A pair of shoes

11. A body of water 

12. A drink

13. A mosaic or mural
14. Rain

15. Classic car (1970 or older) 

16. A work of art

17. A church
18. A statue
19. An interesting sky

20. Something in motion

21. Lights at night

22. A silhouette

23. Something historical (pre-1900)
24. A shot from an unusual perspective

25. Flowers

26. Self-Portrait


19 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

These are totally awesome, Dana!!!!! Great job! Glad you had fun :) I am hosting another one in June

Jennifer said...

I love the colors in the fruit salad and the lava lamp is terrific. Nice job!

Life In The Now... said...

Awesome Job Dana! They all Turned out Really Good!!! It was Fun huh!?! I am in for June too, but next time will do in more than 2 days =)

Jan said...

Great choices, wonderful photos. I think you're the only one who actually got the silhoette correctly. Most of us did a shadow.

Julie said...

The photos are awesome! :) I love the reflection one, very cool.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Love your photos. Really like your interesting door! That's awesome! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Tanya Zenner said...

I love it Dana. They all turned out so good. Great job. This makes me want to join in the next one if I can. :)

Jamie said...

Very cool pics! I remeber some of those days :)

Ang said...

i'm having a hard time picking a favorite Ms. Thang! love the reflection though... and your something sweet made my mouth water... and your self portrait... stunning! i had to do a double take!

Krisu said...

You have so many wonderful photos here! Great job and hope you had as much fun as I had taking these photos. Especially like the reflection-photo and the interesting door-photo.

Cherre said...

I LOVED the drink one Dana! They are all very good though!

Jutta said...

The reflection is sooo cool! I had to look at it a long time to figure it out. And I'm not sure if I did :D

Nice job!

Mari said...

7, 8, 20 and 24 are my favourite pics!

Anonymous said...

Love your pics of the Minneapolis scene!

Samara Link said...

You really captured an amazing shot for the interesting category!

Always Faith said...

wonderful pictures! That doorway was awesome and i loved all the pics!

Michael said...

I know that I am your "boy-toy" and all and that I am "supposed" to tell you that you pics are the best, but I have to tell you in all honesty, that I truly love your photos.

I consider myself a pretty decent picture taker (we all probably do) but these are without a doubt better than mine.

The competition that you are facing is quite extreme, Some VERY talented photographers, and I still believe that some of your photos are the best.

Nice going Angelbaby!
You did wonderful!!!!!

Ella Preuss said...

hey, my flower is the same as yours! lol :) cool pics

marcia@joyismygoal said...

good job