Monday, June 1, 2009

Photohunt #2 Starts Today!

Kristi's Sweetsauer photo hunt starts today, June 1st and runs through the rest of the month. For those interested, please check out her blog for the rules and details.  I will be participating again and I hope you do too.  Good luck!



Here is the list of items to photograph (all subject to photographer's interpretation). 

1. A View from Above (looking down)
2. A Macro Shot
3. Laughter
4. Relaxation
5. A Celebration
6. A Sunset
7. Sun/Lens Flare
8.  A Bridge
9.  A Shadow
10.  A Garden
11.  A Park
12.  A Street Scene
13.  Signage
14.  A Summer Activity
15.  A Summer Treat
16.  Earth
17.  Air/ Wind
18.  Fire
19.  Water
20.  Something Vintage (pre-1980)
21.  Something Made of Glass
22.  Something Made of Wood
23.  Something that Floats
24.  Something Railroad Related
25.  Something Round

2 comments:

Ang said...

Good Luck to you ma'am! I look forward to what you come up with... you did so great on the last one!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Thanks for posting this, your friend Tanya has already signed up! Can't wait to see your photos!