How can you resist donating with faces like these?
I'm doing the Walk for Animals benefiting the Animal Humane Society again this year on Saturday, May 1st. This will be the 7th time that I will have participated in the event and in order to make it a successful one, the animals and myself need your help.
This is Powder. I adopted him in March 2004 when he was 9 months old. He will be 7 years old in July.

I'm doing the Walk for Animals benefiting the Animal Humane Society again this year on Saturday, May 1st. This will be the 7th time that I will have participated in the event and in order to make it a successful one, the animals and myself need your help.
My goal isn't very large this year, only $200 so I'm hoping between me and all of you good people we can meet this goal! Please check out my personal home page to donate online. If you'd like to send a check to me, please make it payable to the Animal Humane Society and send it to me at the address listed below.
Thanks to all of you for making this fundraiser a success!
Dana
674 County Road D East
Little Canada, MN 55117
2 comments:
Your babies are very cute :)
I wish I had more $ to donate to all my charity-walking-friends this year, we shall see! Good luck!
Good Luck Dana! I gave a small donation, I know it's not much but I hope it helps. :)
Julie
Post a Comment