Sunday, July 10, 2011

Target Field: Twins vs. Dodgers

On June 28th, my mom and I went to Target Field to see the Twins play the Dodgers. There was a bird on the field just sitting there and walking all over the outfield and it did not care if anyone went by it or a ball came close to it.  I followed this little bird so closely through the whole game because I thought he was going to get hurt.  Despite the ump looking a few times at him wondering if he was hurt or even dead, he just hung out there and walked throughout the field and warning track the whole game. The Dodgers spanked the Twins the night before 15-0 but this night we got to see the Twins win, 6-4.  This series also marked the first time the Twins have played the Dodgers in MN since the 1960's.  






2 comments:

Jamie said...

I saw a story on the news about those darn birds there.

Kim Airhart said...

I am so jealous. I am so bad. I haven't even been to a game yet. UGH!! I will have to live vicariously through you.