http://www.sharethesave.com/myeverydaylife/minneapolis/colleen-company
If you're interested in purchasing this deal, click the link above. Keep reading and you can see how you'll get an extra $10 off this deal!
But the best part is that they are giving away this Save to one of my lucky readers!
| Today's Save: $40 for a spa mani-pedi at Colleen and Company ($113 value) |
|
| ||||||
Eversave has daily deals for 57 markets around the country so you just don't have to be in the Minneapolis area to enjoy this. If you subscribe to Eversave daily emails today, they'll give every new Eversave member $10 in Save Rewards to use on any one of their Saves! But you have to hurry up and use your reward because your $10 Save Reward expires at midnight tonight!
Here are the entry rules for the giveaway:
- Become a follower of this blog through Google Friend Connect. See that blue "Join this site" button to the right? Click it!
- Leave a comment with your email address and how you like to pamper yourself
- "Like" Eversave on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/eversaveminneapolisstpaul?sk=wall and/or Sign up for Eversave daily emails http://www.eversave.com---Remember you get a $10 Save Rewards if you are a new subscriber and you do so by midnight!
The giveaway contest will end at 10 pm on Sunday, August 27th and I'll announce the winner on Monday. So if you don't win, you still have time to purchase this Save!


4 comments:
are those 3 separate entries?
I already follow you, so done!
my email links with my comment and I don't pamper myself near enough, but my poor feet are in desperate need of love. Pedi's are for sure one of my favorite things!
K - I have a little more time now :) I am a busy mom that would absolutely love to get a relaxing pedi and a nice mani before summer ends, that's how I would use the gift cert if I won. jamie.seaberg@gmail.com
How funny...I saw this Giveaway from Eversave and noticed the same name as your blog so I had to click and here I am! I would've seen it tomorrow in my Google Reader anyway but fun to find you this way too!
PS I am also going to do a Giveaway to Everave on the TCRB this week
Post a Comment