Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Eve Giveaway

I've partnered up with Eversave again to offer you $25 in site rewards credit which would act just like cash to be used towards any of the Saves on Eversave whether it be in the Minneapolis market or any Save offer around the country in a different market.  Eversave also offers an Online Save where it's another daily deal in addition to one that may be offered in your market so what I'm saying is that you can use the $25 for any deal on their site, regardless of where you live!

It's easy to sign up for this giveaway and you'll get up to 3 chances to enter.  Leave separate comments for each choice you do below.
  1. Be a follower of this blog through Google Friend Connect and tell me what your favorite Halloween memory is and your email address
  2. Like Eversave on Facebook.  (If you already like them, go ahead and leave a comment!)
  3. Follow Eversave on Twitter (If you already follow, leave a comment!)
You'll have until 10 pm on Sunday, November 6th to enter and I'll announce the winner on the following Monday.  Good luck and Happy Halloween! 




2 comments:

Ang said...

I follow ya!
You know my email addy (I absolutely HATE putting in on blogs, if I can help it)...

My favorite Halloween memory? It's gotta be the Blizzard of 91. 20 years ago! What a fun flipping night to be trick-or-treating!! I don't even remember what I dressed up as that year, but it didn't matter because of the big bulky winter clothes I had to wear!

Ang said...

I follow 'em on the Twit...