Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Party

I had my company holiday party last Friday at Pinstripes in Edina.  If you haven't been there, Pinstripes is sort of an upscale bowling alley with bocce, a dance floor, food and drink.  We received drink tickets so anything you wanted, it was free.  Because of this, I helped myself to six vodka cranberries...with Grey Goose of course.  M had already agreed to be my driver for the night so it was fun to kick back and relax with my coworkers. I had tons of fun. I did use up too much fun that night because the powers that be took away all my fun for the next day as I had a hangover and stayed in bed in some capacity until 4 pm.  Oops. 




Here's some of my favorite peeps from work:






3 comments:

Ang said...

awesome - I just found out about this place yesterday and I want to go there so badly with a group of people just for a night out!
Glad you kicked back... sorry your next day was ruined - I guess that happens in your 30's, eh? ;)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I love that shirt and scarf you're wearing...super cute!! I think we might be too old to party like rockstars these days! lol

Kim L said...

Wow, Dana, I've never known you to drink any amount NEAR 6, especially Vodka Cran's, they can sneak up on you! Glad you had so much fun, but not glad you had to give more fun back the next day. Do you know, I have still not felt good since the virus? I have not drank anything alcoholic since, and I really have to watch what I eat! Ugh! The doc said it's because I didn't 'expell' my bad stuff like the others did....anyhow, hope to see you Christmas Eve?
Otherwise, have a wonderful holiday! Love, Kim