Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Solstice/Avon Giveaway

Happy Summer Solstice, aka, Happy Summer!  Ok, I know that the first official day of summer was yesterday but today is the first full day of summer and I want to celebrate with a giveaway.

I think we've all heard of Avon, right?  I was given the chance to review one of their fragrance's, Free O2.  It's described as "Like a breath of fresh air, it reawakens the spirit.  An uplifting expression of refreshing white peach tea, airy honeysuckle and soothing milky musks." 

When I tried the scent, I found it to be sweet, but not too sweet.  It's a very light scent and definitely not overpowering.  It has the slightest hint of musk and I think it would be a good scent for a younger or older female.  It's a perfect scent for summer, which is why I'm giving it away on the first full day of summer!

Avon has all sorts of products, not just makeup and skincare.  They also carry jewelry, items for the home, clothes and accessories and products for the guys too...and their stuff is affordable.  If you're interested in purchasing anything during the month of June, it's 99 cents shipping for any order.  

The rules for the giveaway are easy.  Leave a comment with your email address and tell me what your favorite Avon product is.  If you are unfamiliar with the brand, check out their site and find what product you like and comment about that item.  

For extra entries, do any or all of the following, leaving a separate comment for each:
  1. Blog about this giveaway and send me the link
  2. "Like" Avon on Facebook
  3. Become a follower of this blog on Google Friend Connect (new friends only)
The giveaway will end on Saturday, June 30th at 10 pm CST and is limited to those in the United States.  I'll draw the winner the following day or two. 

Good luck!



    

11 comments:

Ang said...

I have a scent from Avon that I love... i can't remember the name of it though. I don't see it on their site either, which makes me NERVOUS!

Anyhow, that's my favorite - and you know my email address!

Ang said...

and I just liked them on facebook... which I hate doing! :)

Alaine88 said...

I love their lip gloss!
Thanks for the chance.
Aubrey
family74014 at gmail dot com

Alaine88 said...

i like avon via FB!
family74014 at gmail dot com

Alaine88 said...

I am a new GFC follower :)
family74014 at gmail dot com

Tanya Zenner said...

I have tried the SKIN SO SOFT Bug Guard Plus Picaridin towelettes before and really liked them. Smelled good and convienent.
Tjzenner at hotmail

Randi S said...

I love so many Avon products, but I believe my favorite is their nail polish!! Love it!!

randi.amoderndayfairytale@gmail.com

Randi S said...

I already liked Avon on FB!!

randi.amoderndayfairytale@gmail.com

Randi S said...

And I'm a new follower!!

randi.amoderndayfairytale@gmail.com

Deanna said...

My favorite is the MOISTURE THERAPY Intensive Healing & Repair Body Lotion.


calidreamin87 (at) gmail (dot) com

Deanna said...

I like Avon on Facebook. (Deanna Cali)