Yesterday I wrote about my first day of my staycation, here's a very brief overview of what I did for the rest of the days that week.
Nothing! I barely did anything. First, it was too hot to even go outside. That left cleaning, hanging on the computer, lunch with my honey one day and that's about it.
I had plans to do the following:
Nothing! I barely did anything. First, it was too hot to even go outside. That left cleaning, hanging on the computer, lunch with my honey one day and that's about it.
I had plans to do the following:
- Go to the farmer's market
- Get my car detailed
- Get a facial
- Use my Crowd cut voucher for reflexology
- Use my gift certificate for the bike shop and get a new bike seat
- Test drive a new car
- Go to the dermatologist
None of those things got done. It was a bad week mentally and kind of a dark week but I was just glad to be scheduled off of work.
Here's what I did see:
Independence Day also fell during the middle of the week and we didn't do much. It was too hot to enjoy the day outside so we went out for a late breakfast and painted inside. M's been working on a painting for awhile and I just wanted to paint something during the afternoon so we cranked the music and cracked a beer and painted.
| I felt the urge to splurge. I practiced some restraint by not using the sour cream. |
| I have no painting skills but I still enjoy it. |
1 comment:
If only we could take staycations 52 weeks a year, eh?
Post a Comment