You may know that my dad is sick. I hate even typing that. He has cancer and it's terminal. I hate typing that even more. I said I wasn't going to talk about my dad on my blog and instead save it for his Caring Bridge site but this is my blog and I've decided I'll talk about him when I want to and today is one of those days...sort of.
I came across some quotes last month that help bring life and the situation into perspective. So while I am not really going to talk about my dad per se, all of these quotes have to do with what he is going through, what we are going through, what I am going through and maybe what you have gone through or will go through as well as just simple perspectives on life, nothing more.
Every moment of suffering brings an opportunity to build resilience.
Opt for quality over quantity. Value is revealed over the long term.
Any moment can bring awakening to what really matters.
Optimism isn't just a shift in perspective. It's an act of bravery.

4 comments:
hugs!
Dana,
So very sorry to hear about your Dad. :( I wish you and your family strength and peace as you move through this unexpected journey.
Julie
Thank you both, Ang and Julie!
Thinking of you with a lot of love!
PS These word verifications are RIDICULOUS!!!!!!! I have tried 8 times now and want to give up!!!
Post a Comment