The morning started chilly on Sunday, September 23rd but it by the time it was time to go into the dome, I regretted having long sleeves and it turned out to be a beautiful, warm day. It was just M and I tailgating and our friend Loren met us later in the morning to say hi. There were plenty of 49ers fans as they usually come out in bigger numbers.
Before each game, there is someone famous, usually a former Viking, local athlete or celebrity that sounds the gjallarhorn. This week's person was Josh Duhamel, who is an actor and Fergie's husband.
I don't think anyone thought the Vikings were going to win that game but they did, 24-13. Vikings record: 2-1.
2 comments:
Yum, I love Josh D... boy oh boy. I'd have LOVE to bump into him that day - Steve would be HISTORY (that is.. assuming Josh likes me back :))
Wicked sunflare in that pic of Michael!
Post a Comment