Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Tacos are Rusty

A couple of Saturdays ago and after our Trader Joe's grocery trip, my mom and I went to Rusty Taco for lunch.  Have you been there?  M and I went there when it first opened.  I think my opinion of the place has stayed the same.  It's just ok if you're in the neighborhood but not really a place you need to venture out to.

We had chips and salsa and guacamole, along with a fish tacos and the rajas taco.  My mom thought it to be just ok.  The more important part for me is just getting her out of the house and experiencing new things.





1 comment:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I have not been to Rusty Taco but I have been craving fish tacos.... actually anything Mexican. This baby is deprived of all that... instead he will come out speaking Chinese (I have eaten sooooo much Chinese!!)