wHOOOOoo 24 years, I'm not sure what you guys even talk about anymore! Tim and my anniversary is tomorrow, it will be our 13th anniversary, so I know how much work it can be! Married people have a lot of fun, are smarter and cuter! (Okay just healthier and happier) Well, congrats to the two of you, you two make married people look good! :) Samantha Boileau
2 comments:
HAPPY 24TH ANNIVERSARY CHERRIE AND GREGGIE!!!!
That is a very long time to put up with somebody like Greg.
;)
Just Kidding!
Hope today is perfect for the two of you!
Love,
Michael
wHOOOOoo 24 years, I'm not sure what you guys even talk about anymore! Tim and my anniversary is tomorrow, it will be our
13th anniversary, so I know how much work it can be! Married people have a lot of fun, are smarter and cuter! (Okay just healthier and happier) Well, congrats to the two of you, you two make married people look good! :) Samantha Boileau
Post a Comment