Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Last Game of the Year

Michael and I went to the last home Saints game of the year. I won the tickets from The Onion, a satirical newspaper, which were general admission and we were so crammed in with everyone. We decided to take a chance and find other seats. We sat behind home plate and no one ever came to claim those seats so we had a great seat upgrade. We go a couple of times each year (the game we went to in June) and every time I go I realize how much fun they really are. The Saints got their butts kicked but we had a great time. It was fan appreciation night and they had fireworks at the end of the game but we left shortly before to beat the traffic. My camera's battery was low so we only got a few pics in before it died. For those of you who know who the Super Fan is, check out the mini version of Super Fan below.

No comments: