Monday, October 20, 2008

Less Shampoo and Conditioner for me

8 inches...that's the amount of hair I got cut off today.  I decided on Saturday that I wanted my haircut after seeing a cute haircut online so after work today, I did it. I took a picture of me before work this morning and after my cut.  Look at the hair, not the weird early morning expression!



6 comments:

Ang said...

Super cute!! You look like a different person :)
I'm still looking for a cute style for me before I get my 12+ inches cut off....

Anonymous said...

Dana! BRAVE & gorgeous! :)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I LOVE it!!!! It looks fabulous on you!

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks so good. Now I want to cut my hair.

Anonymous said...

It looks just like you copied my new haircut! J/K It looks good sister. I like!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Dana, it looks so nice on you! And less time in the morning getting ready!