Saturday, November 8, 2008

My First Real Banner

I made my first real banner today!  I know it's simple and basic and elementary, but I like it!  I downloaded a trial of Photoshop Elements 7 to try for 30 days and man, I need help learning how to navigate through it.  It's fun to play around but can be frustrating too when you want something to work and you're not quite sure how to do it.  Does anyone who uses Photoshop have any tips for using it?  How did you learn how to use it?




3 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I learned just by playing!
And then I started looking for tutorials n the internet. I still don't know how to do everything PS is capable of doing!! You have to download brushes, they are so fun!!! They are like digital stamps :)

Ang said...

I'm the same as Kristi... I learned by playing. The brushes, I have just discovered this weekend, are beyond amazing!!
www.good-tutorials.com is a good site for self teaching.

Ang said...

and... great job, btw!!