We are writing to let you know that Dana is still alive and has not fallen off the face of the planet, despite early reports. She is doing well and actually enjoying her life to the fullest. She did not think she would have taken this long of a hiatus but realized that not sitting at a computer in her spare time can be a good thing. She wanted me to tell you that she is thinking of you all and she says that she will be back to write during this week and will catch you all up on her on-goings for July as she hasn't really blogged all month. She hopes that you are still a loyal reader and hopes you have found something else to do in your spare time than read this fantastic blog.
Sincerely,
Dana's Reps
3 comments:
I'm right there with ya! I just started reading blogs today after nearly 3 weeks of a hiatus. I had like 3000+ posts that I just deleted instead of reading! Enjoy your little break :)
Glad you're emjoying life! I do miss knowing about the details :)
Congrats Dana on this blog. Although I have never commented before, I read it quite often. You lead a most active life! Good for you. Keep up the good work writing, my dear!
Post a Comment