Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kincaid's

M and I went to Kincaid's after work for dinner. If you remember, I won a bet and the payoff was Kincaid's. It's probably my favorite restaurant and it didn't disappoint tonight either. All of their beef is aged for 28 days. We always get the exact same thing when we go there. If you haven't tried Kincaid's, I highly recommend it. They have a promotion going on where you can buy a gift card for 25% off until August 12th. We bought our gift card a couple of days ago and we saved $25 by doing so. Thanks, Michael for taking me there. Love you!

Appetizer:
Warm Brie with Macadamia Nut Crust

Me:
Classic Caesar Salad
Petit Filet Mignon

M:
Filet Mignon

To share:
Vanilla Burnt Cream (Creme Brulee)

2 comments:

Michael said...

CORRECTION:

"We bought our gift card a couple of days ago and we saved $25 by doing so."

"We" didn't save anything.
"Me" did.

;P

mamamouseiam said...

Haha! Well, M, with the money "me" saved, "me" can take his January Baby out again ~ maybe not to Kincaid's, but at least out for lunch somewhere! :D