Monday, April 19, 2010

Laura's Baby Shower

My cousin Laura is preggo and is due on Cinco de Mayo and I'm sure she's saying to the baby, Arriba! Arriba! (Hurry up!) Laura and her husband Chris are having a baby girl, named Amelia Jane. Her cousins Tara and Joey from her other side of the family threw her a brunch shower on Sunday, including a super delicious stuffed french toast. Mmmm....I was afraid of all the sugar but went for a small piece anyways.

There were no games, just food and conversation and of course presents to be opened for the guest of honor. We all were able to take home a begonia plant in a pretty planter as a gift. Good time had by all us ladies!


Second Trimester vs. Third Trimester



Chris showed up at towards the end of the shower trying to impress us girls with his diaper changing skillz
Aw, sisters!
Jen, Laura, Me, Jamie (I probably didn't need to kneel on the floor for the pic)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Very cute pictures Dana! I had a great time- so happy you could be there!!