M and I woke up the day after the Cherry Ride and hopped on the motorcycle and went to breakfast at the Coffee Cup. It's a small greasy spoon on Rice Street. I've only been there once before but their breakfast is very good.
Our plans after that were just to explore the city of St. Paul. I love the days when we have no real plans and we can drive around and do whatever we want to. I love St. Paul and I get so tired of people who say that St. Paul has nothing to offer compared to Minneapolis. Yes, St. Paul is smaller and less lively than Minneapolis but despite that, St. Paul has plenty to do and see. I lived in Minneapolis for three years and while I've never lived in St. Paul proper, I've lived in plenty of St. Paul suburbs and still only live six miles from downtown St. Paul. Why can't people love both cities?
We visited the Cathedral Hill and Crocus Hill neighborhoods, downtown, along the Mississippi River and around the Capitol grounds.
Irvine Park in downtown
Off of Shepard Road along the mighty Mississippi
Click on the picture. Do you see us in the mirror?
Near the Capitol grounds
3 comments:
well said!
I also love St Paul!
Looks like a nice day!
Post a Comment