Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Things for a New Year

There are four new things for me in this picture.

  • Glasses- After having the same pair of glasses for almost 5 years, I've have finally bought a new pair. Here's old my old glasses:
Oops, not these glasses
Here they are
  • Eyebrows- They're clean!  I got them waxed last Friday, which was one of my resolutions.  I'm off to a good start.  
  • Hair- I have a new hair color.  This is something I've been meaning to do for a long time.  My roots were very dark and they were getting longer by the minute.  I suppose I had some added incentive to color my hair quickly after finding another few gray hairs last week.  Yep, that makes like 10 of them in a year.  I can't believe it but after talking to my sister, she has a couple too.  I guess it makes me feel better that we can bitch about it together.  We just didn't think we'd have to deal with this so early since my mom didn't even have any gray hair until she was in her mid to upper 40's.  With perfect angels for daughters, she probably didn't have much to stress out about. 
  • Makeup- The last thing I should be doing is buying more makeup but thanks to a gift card to Sephora from Christmas from M's niece Tiana, it helped me purchase this from Tarte.  I love it so far!
Tarte

Hope you're having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sara Strand said...

I need to get my eyebrows done. Payday... it's coming. And once I get my window fixed.. I'm hoping I have an extra $20 to get them done. And I think I'm going darker with my hair. My sissy in law will do the at home stuff for me... eventually. And I need glasses. BADLY. Mine are not cute at all and I think the prescription is wrong anyways. Yikes.