Nothing like finally getting around to writing about a concert I went to on Thursday, March 10th but here we are. M and I went to see Cold War Kids at First Avenue. I found out they were coming back in November and didn't buy tickets right away. And then we had our Florida trip so we weren't sure if we would feel up to going to a concert the same week we came back from vacation and by the time that I finally decided I wanted to go with our without M, they had been sold out for quite some time. My favorite M surprised me though and found tickets and so we went. We both thought the show to be very good. I was so excited to see them in person as I really like their new album and love a few of their older songs. The singer has a very distinct voice so I'm not sure this music is for everyone. Of course here are some pictures of the night as well as a couple of videos of my favorite Cold War Kids songs.
The first video is my favorite Cold War Kids song.
The second video is also one of my faves.
The third video is my favorite on the new album.
Make me happy and spend time opening your mind and listening to these songs.
I wanted to see them but knew I'd never make it down. :( I'm glad you had a good time!! I just bought my Death Cab for Cutie tickets that went on sale today. Are you going?? :)
2 comments:
I wanted to see them but knew I'd never make it down. :( I'm glad you had a good time!! I just bought my Death Cab for Cutie tickets that went on sale today. Are you going?? :)
Very fun, looks like a great concert!
Post a Comment