As you may remember, I go out to dinner with my grandpa every other Wednesday. M joins us most of the time also and this past week we went to Mr. BBQ in Maplewood. We have wanted to try this place for quite some time and my grandpa really enjoyed the experience but there were some issues that took place while we were there. Let's count them!
- The total cost for BBQ for 3 people was $57. You can see in the pictures below what $57 gets you here.
- The service was slow and the two people that worked there couldn't have made it more obvious that they hated being there.
- I sat next to the windowsill and saw a couple of ants crawling on the ledge.
- There was an ant crawling on our table.
- There was something that looked like hair that was in my corn bread. I looked at Michael's corn bread and saw something questionable in his also.
Fortunately, my grandpa didn't notice any of this stuff so his experience was enjoyable. If any family members are reading this, don't tell grandpa about this stuff. I don't want to diminish the good time he had. Needless to say, we will not be going back to Mr. BBQ ever.
| $57!!!!!!!! |
3 comments:
They are opening up a Mr.BBQ right by my house. We'll probably stop by there because its so close but I hate ants and if I see one I will freak out!!
Steve and I and my mom went to Mr. BBQ in Col. Heights/Hilltop area - my mom raved about the place, so we decided to give it a shot. She originally told me it's location was in a place I felt comfortable - it was not. It was on a ghetto block, and I swear there were drug deals happening right outside the window.
The food was just meh... however, I don't think it was anywhere near as expensive as yours!
Nothing has made it in this location on White Bear Ave and I have never seen a single car parked at Mr BBQ either. Too bad it was expensive and less than stellar, doubt it will last long!
Post a Comment