If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours; if it doesn't, it never was. Those are some really hard words to say right now but that is the reality we are facing. Today I received the terrible news that you are no longer a Minnesota Viking. In the weeks leading up to today, I knew this was coming but this doesn't make it any less easy now that this day is upon us. You are now a St. Louis Ram. While I'm truly happy for you, really I am, but have you not considered my feelings? You've left me here, scrambling to find a replacement for you. Well it's not going to be easy. Let's face it, you were not the most popular Viking nor the most talented per se, but there's no arguing that you were definitely the sexiest and I have no doubt in my mind you will now be great eye candy for some Missouri ladies. I was just at Vikings training camp earlier today and there was a big void in my day. I really couldn't put a finger on what that actual void was, but I now know it was you. You, Ben Leber, are my void. Ben, you've left a lasting impression on my life. We've shared some great times together. Remember those times when I was so giddy when I saw you and took some pictures of you at training camps of the past? It's really hard to act calm around you. Or remember the time when we were both at the Walk for Animals? We've always both shared such a passion for animals, haven't we? Oh, and there was that time that I ran into at the State Fair. You were there just walking around and this guy named Michael I was with pointed you out and I wanted so casually to say, "Hi Ben" but the words would just not come out of my mouth. Instead we passed as strangers and went our own way. But we know we're not strangers in each other's lives. Despite the distance and our alliances to different teams, I'll always have a place for you in my heart, Ben. I'm always here for you.
Good luck to you and I wish you nothing but the best.
With massive love,
♥ Dana ♥
P.S. Tell your wife Abby I said hello.
Here are some memories from the past. At a very minimum, we had some fun times together. You always had a smile when you were around me...and vice versa. ♥
4 comments:
Oh Dana - you poor thing! At least the split is happening on good terms... never know what the future holds for the two of you ;)
Hang in there, it'll get easier with time!
hahaha awww =( I'm sorry you are losing your sexiest player -- that is always hard ;)
Boo! Terrible loss. I'm here for ya! ;) All good things do come to an end...eventually. Bye Ben. My boyfriend is gone too, Brett F...you might know him.
Gorgeous, gorgeous man. Sad for MN!
PS The new blog format is killing my eyes, very hard to read black on dark gray
Post a Comment