Sunday, August 7, 2011

Work and City Party

I took almost a week off from blogging and it felt great.  I need to take breaks every once in a while and unplug for a bit.  While I'm always blogging about things from a week ago, I'm now blogging about things from 9 days ago.  I'll catch up quick!

M and I went to his company's 15 year anniversary party a couple of Friday's ago.  They invited all their employees and families as well as clients and vendors.  There was tons of different foods, beverages and desserts.  The kids were entertained with tons of different inflatable activities.  They had a photo booth for people to dress silly and get their photos taken.  They had demonstrations on making ice cream with liquid nitrogen with the kids and had drawings every hour until 9 pm including a $500 Visa gift card.  You needed to be present to win the drawing so we stuck around until a little after nine but didn't win anything.






After the party, we went home and then hopped on the motorcycle and went to Canadian Days, which is the annual celebration of the city we live in.  We walked around there for a little bit and we talked to a couple of people we ran into there before heading back home.





1 comment:

Jamie said...

Fun Day!