A week ago last Wednesday, I met my friend Ben at Crave in downtown Minneapolis. We hung out on their new rooftop patio that opened earlier this summer. I can't quite remember the last time I had met up with Ben but I know it had been at least a year and maybe even two. We've known each other since I was 17 and even though we don't talk often, I'm glad we've stayed in touch through the years.
The weather that day was gorgeous except it was really windy. I had a couple glasses of wine and we had some appetizers of sushi, Korean chicken nuggets and french fries with truffle aioli. Yum!
3 comments:
I love CRAVE! I haven't been to this new Mpls location yet, but I am sure I will at some point :)
I haven't seen Ben forever...glad you two met up.
Girl, you're lookin' great in the photo!!
Post a Comment