| Root vegetable hash-very delicious |
We went to Northern Brewer just down the street to get a beer kit for M. While it can be a nightmare to park on Grand Avenue, M parallel parked just fine into a spot...right? He had plenty of space but I was laughing so hard that he was so far up on the curb.
I don't know the official temperature for the day but I believe it hit 50 degrees and it might have been even 52 degrees. Sounds like a nice day for a motorcycle ride! M took his bike out of storage mode from the garage and he went to get some gas and we drove around briefly since it was still cold but not as cold as I thought it would be. How many can say they went on a motorcycle ride on December 26th in Minnesota?!
On Monday night, I was starting to think I wish I had taken off Tuesday from work. Be careful what you wish for! I went out and attempted to start my car on Tuesday morning and it wouldn't start, despite just driving it the day before. My typical piece of crap car was acting up again and having issues with the fuel line/injectors. M finally got it started after working on it off and on for an hour after he came home from work. This day was only one day early of my 9 year anniversary of getting my car. My car really knows how to show appreciation doesn't he?
2 comments:
The nice weather was very atypical that day!
Your car is a he? LOL
Post a Comment