April's Conscious Box was, meh and the special box they offered this month in addition to the regular box was even more meh. No more buying special boxes. I mean it this time!
Here's April's regular box. Being that it is Earth Day month, I thought it would be a great box.
April's special box was filled with stuff they had left over from other month's boxes so I knew I'd be expecting duplicates in this box. Unfortunately, multiple items were from April's regular subscription so that wasn't too exciting considering that the boxes were only a week apart. I did get the vegan macaroons that some people got back in the fall but I didn't get. I was very excited to try them but I really had to hurry up and eat them because they were expiring in two days from the day I received the box. (I still ate them after expiration. Expired raw, vegan food never hurt anyone, right?) The one thing I was not excited to see again was the Freekeh. Freekeh is roasted green wheat and I just didn't care for it BUT I will give it another chance and find a better way to eat it this time.
Here's April's regular box. Being that it is Earth Day month, I thought it would be a great box.
Instead, I got a few items I've already had before. I want new stuff! The natural almond dish washing liquid is pretty good though.
April's special box was filled with stuff they had left over from other month's boxes so I knew I'd be expecting duplicates in this box. Unfortunately, multiple items were from April's regular subscription so that wasn't too exciting considering that the boxes were only a week apart. I did get the vegan macaroons that some people got back in the fall but I didn't get. I was very excited to try them but I really had to hurry up and eat them because they were expiring in two days from the day I received the box. (I still ate them after expiration. Expired raw, vegan food never hurt anyone, right?) The one thing I was not excited to see again was the Freekeh. Freekeh is roasted green wheat and I just didn't care for it BUT I will give it another chance and find a better way to eat it this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment