Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm Lazy

I'm lazy.  I'm tired.  I'm defeated.  I just get those feelings where the last thing I want to do is blog.  I'm in that mode right now.  I'm forcing myself to get out of it this weekend.  I feel the tiniest bit better just writing this. I'll post again soon.  Until then.  

3 comments:

mamamouseiam said...

There are lots of positive things to help you get out of this funk: I heard the first Sandhill Cranes of the season today; my friend noticed 2 robins on her way to work; the MN Twins are in first place; only 4 months until the Vikings begin training camp; it will be in the 50s next week; it's time to pull M's motorcycle out of winter storage; you have a good job you enjoy; and Downton Abbey continues! See? Think about what makes you happy, and write about that. Or don't. Don't pressure yourself, unless it gives you satisfaction. We will wait. :)

Dana said...

Thanks for the pep talk!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Been there, done that..... (or felt that way) too many times!!! This stinkin never-ending-winter probably has something to do with it!!