The season is turning from fall to winter and I'm not ready! I just want to hang on to late September/early October weather forever.
What have you been doing this fall? As for me, my weekends have been spent cleaning, watching football and baking. I associate food with cooler weather. I love to start pulling out the slow cookers for meals and soups and comfort food and I enjoy getting up on weekends and making breakfast for M when we have no place to go.
I've made pumpkin bread, pumpkin banana bread and apple cinnamon bread this season already and I can't wait to make more. I can't eat them all myself so my coworker's are the recipients of a lot of my baked goods as well as my mom.
Soon I'll be starting to think about Christmas cookies and what will be in the lineup for this year. To assist in my baking this year, I bought myself a new gift this week. Taa Daaaaa!
Do you have a Kitchenaid mixer? Do you love it? Do you use it a lot?
What have you been doing this fall? As for me, my weekends have been spent cleaning, watching football and baking. I associate food with cooler weather. I love to start pulling out the slow cookers for meals and soups and comfort food and I enjoy getting up on weekends and making breakfast for M when we have no place to go.
I've made pumpkin bread, pumpkin banana bread and apple cinnamon bread this season already and I can't wait to make more. I can't eat them all myself so my coworker's are the recipients of a lot of my baked goods as well as my mom.
Soon I'll be starting to think about Christmas cookies and what will be in the lineup for this year. To assist in my baking this year, I bought myself a new gift this week. Taa Daaaaa!
I've wanted a Kitchenaid stand mixer for years and I finally bought one. I found it for a pretty good deal being on sale for $100 off the price and then having an additional 30% off plus a rebate. It's the same color as the box shows called Liquid Graphite. If I didn't care about what it looked like in my kitchen, I would have chosen one of these colors!
My mom decided to give me a Christmas present early because of my new purchase. She bought me these adorable mini loaf pans. I love them!
| I put apples in them for reference |
Do you have a Kitchenaid mixer? Do you love it? Do you use it a lot?
What hobbies are you doing this fall that you enjoy?

cE9s4Pu,20BQvU+681UQ~~60_35.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment