Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sunday Brunch

M and I went out with my mom for brunch on Sunday, October 20th.  It was a cold, rainy day and a perfect time to go out to eat since the Vikings weren't playing that day.  (It might have been a good thing to go out even if they were playing.)  

We went to Kozlak's for their New Orleans style brunch.  My sister and I took my mom there once before for Mother's Day last year.  We got there right at 10:30 am when they open which turned out to be a good thing since it was packed by 11 am.  I wasn't impressed with the buffet this time and neither was my mom or M, meaning I'm sure this will be the last time we'll go there.  There were items that were advertised that weren't available and the setup there just isn't very efficient.

It's not always easy to get pictures of people who don't like their picture to be taken so the sign inside will have to do.


1 comment:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Hi Dana!! I am sooooooo far behind on blog reading but I missed you and needed to check in today ;)
I have always enjoyed the brunch at Kozlaks but it is expensive and not that much better than other brunch venues. Nothing too appealing for kids there, I know that!