I met Tanya at Hell's Kitchen in downtown Minneapolis on Wednesday, November 6th. I had been there once before sometime around 2005 when they were located now where Devil's Advocate is. Devil's Advocate replaced Hell's Kitchen? That's kinda funny, right?
This location of Hell's Kitchen is WAY bigger than the old one. It's kind of a maze as there are many rooms and hallways.
I had a very strong Purgatory Punch that was too strong so it was a couple hour sipper. I also saw something on the menu that really intrigued me...Kangaroo. I had my mind made up that I was going to order it and once I asked the server about it, she said they were out of it. Grrrr.....
I ended up getting the grilled tuna fillet with pumpkin seed pesto, mashed rutabaga and veggies. It was yummo.
This location of Hell's Kitchen is WAY bigger than the old one. It's kind of a maze as there are many rooms and hallways.
I had a very strong Purgatory Punch that was too strong so it was a couple hour sipper. I also saw something on the menu that really intrigued me...Kangaroo. I had my mind made up that I was going to order it and once I asked the server about it, she said they were out of it. Grrrr.....
I ended up getting the grilled tuna fillet with pumpkin seed pesto, mashed rutabaga and veggies. It was yummo.
| The wall as you walk off the elevator from the parking ramp |
No comments:
Post a Comment