Saturday, February 7, 2015

I'm Back

I stopped writing here March of last year.  I was tired of writing about everything.  I was exhausted and done for what I believed to be for good.

This past New Year's Eve, I told M that I didn't feel like 2014 was a good year.  Ok, they're all good when your healthy and well but nothing really stood out to me throughout the whole year.  This was different than how I felt at the completion of almost every other year since I had been blogging and I wasn't sure why at the time.

I recently organized some pictures on my computer, something I hadn't done in a long time since there was no immediate use for the pictures as had been the case when I was posting about the a day in the life of Dana Leigh on a frequent basis.

After looking at the photos, I realized that of course 2014 was a good year, one that didn't originally stand out.  I had been so used to writing about my experiences and memories of my life that when I stopped, my memory about my experiences seemed to as well.

2014 was a fun year.  It was a year that M and I decided to take it easy with committing to a lot of plans and events with others and that left more time for us to do what we wanted, even if that meant doing nothing.

I have decided that I am going to reminisce about 2014 here and again for 2015.  I am going to be creating a monthly post, for each month in 2014, starting from March and going forward.  I don't know how long this will take me or what the format will be exactly but it's happening.

If there is anyone still out there who reads this, these postings are going to be even more for me now than they already were but if you find enjoyment out of them, I appreciate that.


No comments: