Sunset on Fort Myers Beach, February 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Goodbye for now
This is going to be my last post for awhile. Our flight leaves for Florida at 7 am Saturday morning and will return early evening the day after Thanksgiving. It will be very different to spend Thanksgiving in Florida and not be with my family but we will be with Michael's parents, and a mix of his family and friends. We will be traveling all over the state and have a lot of fun things planned so I will blog all about it when I get back. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Give thanks for everything you have and eat good! It's my favorite holiday!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
TWO whole weeks in Florida???? I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo majorly jealous!!!!!! Have a blast!!
have a great trip and a wonderful time! SKOL VIKINGS!!!!
Have a blast you guys! You will be missed on Turkey day but we understand. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment