Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Blogiversary to ME!

Happy Blogiversary to me! Blogiversary is an actual word in the online Urban Dictionary.

It was one year ago today that I went "live" with my blog. While I started blogging in June 2008, I did it for three weeks before letting all of you super fans know about it. I wanted to make sure I would continue doing it.

I hope you have enjoyed what I have written about, taken pictures of and shared with you over the past year.

I am happy with myself that I have kept up with the posting on a regular basis (this is my 235th post) and I have hardly run out of things to talk about or show you about my life. And there's plenty more material!

If you've never left a comment, that's fine but here is the perfect opportunity to make me happy and leave your first comment on my milestone. I want all of you to leave a comment!

Here's to another year (at least) of blogging and you being my readers! Thank you so much to all that read my blog!!


5 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Blogiversary!

mamamouseiam said...

Happy blogiversary to you.
Happy blogiversary to you.
Happy blogiverrrrrrsary dear january baby,
HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY TO YOU! :-)

Rebecca said...

Wow Congrats. I can't believe it's already been a year. Good Job.

Ang said...

Happy Blogiversary Dana!

Jamie said...

One year already...wow! Congrats, I've enjoyed getting to know you better through your blogging views :)