Monday, May 2, 2011

Dinner and Breakfast- In that order

As always, I'm behind on my blog.  I went out to dinner recently with my friend Heather.  We went to Good Earth to eat.  I hadn't been there for probably 7-9 years and I was having a craving for the only thing I've ever eaten there, a Chicken Thai Wrap.  That's what I ordered along with the best dinner salad I've ever had.  I wish all dinner salads came like this.  I didn't get any pictures of Heather and I because I was going to take one outside but it was raining.  




The following Saturday M and I meet Greg and Anna for breakfast at 8:30 am at the Seward Cafe in Minneapolis.  They do not allow cells phones while you are there which is awesome that you don't hear any ringing phones or the person next to you talking loudly on their phone.  At the Seward Cafe, you seat yourself, write your order on a piece of paper and bring it up to the cashier and pay and they give it the kitchen.  When your food is ready, they call your name and you pick it up at the kitchen window.  

After breakfast, we walked a block into one of my favorite areas of Minneapolis....Milwaukee Avenue.  We walked up and down admiring the houses before separating.  Again I didn't take any pictures of the four of us.  M and I did stop at Franklin Street Bakery afterwards to pick up a cupcake for each of us.




2 comments:

Kim Airhart said...

I love Good Earth. I haven't been there in forever. Now I must go.

Kristi said...

Last time I was at Good Earth was with Kimberly! (see above comment). Would love to have dinner with you and Cheddar soon :) Ang too!