The last thing we really wanted to do last Saturday afternoon was to go see the Twins play. I don't even mind that they suck...I can handle that but the weather was so gross that it was hard to drag ourselves to sit out in a rainy mist with temperatures not even reaching 50 degrees. We did it though and the Twins still suck. It was tied 3-3 after the 9th and in the 11th inning, the Blue Jays got 6 runs! The final score was 9-3. We did leave at 7-3 so we didn't put ourselves through the torture of seeing them score an additional two runs.
 |
| Winter jackets in the middle of May |
 |
| This is how many people were there in the 11th inning |
 |
| Doesn't everyone above look miserable? |
5 comments:
Steve and I made the mistake of taking advantage of some Legends Club seats for a game at the end of May... I'm all for going, but I really wish we would have paid the extra money for a season that was exciting... at least we'll get to say we've been in the Legends Club, I suppose. Now, here's hoping for good weather that day.
Jen and I scored some last minute free tickets for this game, so we sat through it with you. What a terrible day all around! You can actually see us in your pic of the 11th inning if you zoom in real close. We were in the section over from the dugout on the 1st base line about 10 rows down on the aisle, both in blue.
Twins = BOO
Crappy Spring weather = BOO
I just do not understand the Twins. They're making me so sad! I was going to buy the hubs a jersey for his birthday but for real, he might be embarrassed to wear it!
That's funny. Everyone around you does look miserable.
Post a Comment