Monday, June 27, 2011

Father's Day

For Father's Day, I went to my parent's house to hang outdoors and have a BBQ on the deck.  The weather was warm but the sun didn't start shining strong until later in the day and it really got hot.  My grandpa and Aunt Donna also came over along with my sister and her family and then M joined us later after him visiting his dad. I made my grandpa and BIL Tom a coffee cake and gave my dad a radio and shirt.  Lots of good food and company!






BIL Tom, Grandpa and my Dad

I love my Dad!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I love Dad too ! :)

Ang said...

LOL - that last picture is awesome! FUN DAD!!

Lisa Sack said...

Oh my god that pic with the little boy with the football and his mouth like that...so cute! and you look just like your dad!

mamamouseiam said...

I love your dad too! He's "too cool for school!" :)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Family dinners like this are my fave!