I was so excited to open it and I was overall happy with what I received but after looking at some other blogs and what they got in their Birchbox, I started to get a little disappointed. First, I didn't realize that everyone's Birchbox was different. The majority of the boxes were the same from what I saw but mine was a little different. I'm not about to give up or get frustrated over it because I do like what I received but I wish I got one of the products that the others did (a full-sized bronzer worth $29.50) but I'm looking forward to my July Birchbox! Anyways, here's what I received:
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
June Birchbox
Have you ever heard of Birchbox? If not, it's a really fun idea for people who love anything to do with beauty. For $10 a month, you get a box shipped to you of high-end beauty products, which can be samples or full-sized products. I signed up in May and my first Birchbox arrived today. I almost signed my sister up for a monthly subscription for her birthday but I wasn't sure if she would enjoy it. (Jamie, would you like something like this?)
I was so excited to open it and I was overall happy with what I received but after looking at some other blogs and what they got in their Birchbox, I started to get a little disappointed. First, I didn't realize that everyone's Birchbox was different. The majority of the boxes were the same from what I saw but mine was a little different. I'm not about to give up or get frustrated over it because I do like what I received but I wish I got one of the products that the others did (a full-sized bronzer worth $29.50) but I'm looking forward to my July Birchbox! Anyways, here's what I received:
I was so excited to open it and I was overall happy with what I received but after looking at some other blogs and what they got in their Birchbox, I started to get a little disappointed. First, I didn't realize that everyone's Birchbox was different. The majority of the boxes were the same from what I saw but mine was a little different. I'm not about to give up or get frustrated over it because I do like what I received but I wish I got one of the products that the others did (a full-sized bronzer worth $29.50) but I'm looking forward to my July Birchbox! Anyways, here's what I received:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's pretty cool. I've never heard of that. I'm an Avon lady so I try to stick with their products. If you ever want to look at a book or shop my avon store you can get there from my blog.. My shameless sales pitch. Lol.
That is cool I have never heard of these, I think I will check it out! Thanks for sharing!
Interesting... I wish I was more into beauty products... I really like free stuff!
(PS anything at a discount counts as free in my book)
Definitely checking out birchbox - thanks for the idea!
Yes - I really like this! It's perfect for you! I would really like it too because it's in my price range!
Post a Comment