Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful November: Day Seven

Today I'm thankful for my car.  It's a 2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R that I have had since December 2002 and while it truly is a piece of sh*t,  I'm thankful it gets me to work on most days.  I haven't had a car payment for almost 4 years so that I'm also thankful for. My car is running extremely rough right now so I know my Killer Bee won't be holding on for too much longer as my make and model has a history of many documented issues, yet Nissan doesn't seem to deal with them. I guess I don't sound like I'm that thankful anymore, do I?  Let's just leave it as I'm thankful for transportation.  



2 comments:

Ang said...

LOL - this was funny to read.
hope your killer bee keeps on keepin' on!

Sara Strand said...

I hope you listen to Wu Tang while driving in your killa bee. LOL. :) But YAY for no car payment!!! We only have the payment for my van and that will be done in July so the countdown is ON. But then we have to replace Matt's Jeep which he has had for 10 years, but it's 12 years old, and yeah. There is a smell in there that you can smell from the outside I basically refuse to ride in it. It needs to go.