Saturday, January 28, 2012

Birthday Dinner and Shopping

My sister and I didn't get a chance to hang out for my birthday until this past Wednesday.  We met at our favorite AYCE sushi place, Akita.  We ate lots of sushi but I didn't feel like we overdid it.  We still had plenty of energy left to go to Gordman's and shop for 2+ hours afterwards.

I bought a handful of items which all was on clearance except for the tan purse.  I don't know why but I just had to have it.  I didn't get any photos of my sister and I because she didn't want to (boo!) but I did take some pics of my finds for the night...makeup, jewelry and purses.  Go figure.







1 comment:

Ang said...

great finds!! I love the bracelet and the necklaces... and the bags... well... everything, i guess!
sounds like a great birthday all around!