Monday, February 6, 2012

10 Thoughts on Whole Living

I posted a similar list on New Year's Eve and I thought I would post the list in the same magazine for January/February's edition.  Even if 10 thoughts are too much to tackle, take one from the list and focus on just that one.

  1. Nourish your mind as carefully as you nourish your body.
  2. Brisk, crisp, invigorating- Remember all the positive sides of winter.
  3. Finding balance in your relationship requires all your senses.
  4. If you feel the need to be critical, be sure it is coming from a place of kindness.
  5. When you break a small bad habit, you teach yourself that you can change anything.
  6. Prosperity begins with the assumption that there's more than enough for everyone.
  7. Willpower is sometimes a biological issue, not a moral one.  Don't judge yourself too harshly.
  8. The best work environments foster personal connection as well as productivity.
  9. Speak your mind.  Unmet needs create resentment when they go unexpressed.
  10. The new year isn't a do-over; it's an opportunity to take your next big step.

2 comments:

Ang said...

all this says to me is that I need to get my ass moving on my resume - I NEED a new job. My next big step. Thanks for the push!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Each is a very good message, thanks for sharing!