I'm sorry I missed the brunch today. I was looking forward to seeing you all but something got in the way, which I suspect was grocery store sushi. While I felt as though my organs were exploding in my body in the wee hours of Saturday morning, it wasn't quite that dramatic, nonetheless, still very unpleasant and left for a day of recovery. I hope to be seeing you sometime in the next month or so for a different occasion. Here's what I intended to bring had we been able to join you:
![]() |
| Dill biscuits with smoked salmon, watercress and a creamy dill spread |
![]() |
| Cucumber and smoked salmon with dill cream cheese spread |
Photos courtesy of Closet Cooking.
The biscuits I made. We better get eating. We had 20...only 18 left to go as well as lots of fancy-cut cucumbers.


3 comments:
We missed seeing you. Hope you're feeling better! See you next month.
Dear Dana,
It just wasn't the same without you! Really! I'm sorry you were sick, and hope you are feeling tip-top again.
That food looks yummmmmy! Now that I know what we missed, I'm bummed about that, too!
Stay away from sushi!!! :)
yum - that all looks good! Sorry you got sick, grocery store sushi just doesn't sound right... hope you're better now!
Post a Comment