Thursday, February 16, 2012

Belated Birthday Dinner

A week ago I went out with my bestie Tanya for sushi.  She took me out for a belated birthday dinner.  We met at Bagu which is about a block from Pepito's in South Minneapolis.  The place is very small as you'll see below that both walls are in the photo.  It also has the worst lighting ever, again as evidenced in the pictures of  the sushi.  It's almost like a pale green fluorescent lighting, which as you can imagine is not very flattering on your skin. Would I go there again?  Probably not but it was ultra convenient for our plans that night.  

After dinner we went over to Tanya's house, had a glass of wine and chatted away until it was almost 10:30 pm, which is really late for this girl on a work night!  Thank you Tan-Tan for dinner and great company!






1 comment:

Ang said...

so you wouldn't go again because the sushi wasn't good or what? I'm always looking for a new place to eat some raw fish.

Sounds like a great night, I like Tanya, in the short time I had to get to know her - she seems super laid back (my kind of person!!)

See you Sunday!