I know, it's almost Thanksgiving and here I am talking about Halloween. Bare with me.
On Friday, October 26th, I took my nephew Keith to my coworker/friend's house for a Halloween party and gathering to check out the haunted graveyard he has in his yard. Keith loves Halloween and anything scary. My friend puts a lot of time and energy into this graveyard with sounds, lights and motion. Keith liked it and said he was just a little bit scared.
Afterwards Keith and I went to the 50's Grill down the street to eat and then we stopped over at my friend's Tanya and Chris's house, where Michael was and little Keith hung out with the adults, little Asher and dog Cosmo for about an hour before I took him home.
On Friday, October 26th, I took my nephew Keith to my coworker/friend's house for a Halloween party and gathering to check out the haunted graveyard he has in his yard. Keith loves Halloween and anything scary. My friend puts a lot of time and energy into this graveyard with sounds, lights and motion. Keith liked it and said he was just a little bit scared.
Afterwards Keith and I went to the 50's Grill down the street to eat and then we stopped over at my friend's Tanya and Chris's house, where Michael was and little Keith hung out with the adults, little Asher and dog Cosmo for about an hour before I took him home.
No comments:
Post a Comment