It's rare that we get to see two Vikings games in person in four days.
Sunday, October 21st the Vikings played the Arizona Cardinals. We didn't tailgate for this game as we had a late night the evening before. Eric Hutchinson sang the National Anthem. The Vikings won 21-14 but Ponder didn't look so hot with only 58 passing yards. On the flip side, AP had 158 yards and a TD. Harrison Smith had an interception for a 31 yard TD.
Thursday, October 25th was a nationally televised game on the NFL Network. The Vikings played the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and we got whipped, 36-17. Despite Ponder's 251 yards and Adrian's 123 yards and a TD, we just came up short. Tampa's rookie RB, Doug Martin seemed to come out of nowhere and recorded 135 rushing yards and 79 receiving yards with 2 TD's. Bad for the Vikings but good for me since he's on my fantasy team. I'm hanging on to the #1 spot still...which in my world means I'll be the first knocked out of the playoffs assuming I'll make it.
At halftime, Matt Blair was inducted into the Vikings Ring of Honor.
No comments:
Post a Comment