Saturday, October 12th was the 4th annual Hot Dogs and Hangovers party held by our friends Sean and Beth. We've only missed one and that was last year. The party has gotten a little bigger and involved since the last time we attended. There were tents and a full bar, all the food you can eat, obviously including hot dogs as well as chips and dips, chili and s'mores and a band playing the entire night. They also had many raffles going on during the night. Two years ago, they didn't have nearly as many things to raffle off but we ended up winning two times but we upped it this year and won a total of five times between the two of us! What did we win? A couple of lawn/garden decorations, a bar in a box, a Hello Kitty toaster with lots of pop tarts and a bag marked XXX on it for a woman. M actually won that so he gave it to me. Because I'm shy, I won't actually tell you what was in it and I'll leave it up to your imagination. (wink)
We intended to leave much earlier than we did since we had a Vikings game to go to in the morning but we were having such a good time that we ended up staying.
Beth, I know you're reading so thank you and Sean for a great party. I hope there's not a Vikings home game the morning after next year!
| I love this toaster! |
| Sean playing drums |
1 comment:
Looks like a blast!!!
Post a Comment